Szczecin Philharmonic (name in Polish: Filharmonia im. Mieczysława Karłowicza w Szczecinie), founded in 1948, is a philharmonic of the city of Szczecin.
The first concert under the direction of Felicjan Lasota took place in October 25, 1948. In the year 1958 the Philharmonic was named Mieczysław Karłowicz (1876-1909), Polish composer and conductor. Until 2014 Philharmonic was located in the representative room of the Municipal Office on Armii Krajowej Square. From September 14, 2014 the new seat of the Philharmonic is a building on 48 Małopolska Street, designed by Studio Barozzi Veiga in Barcelona.